Saturday, October 24, 2015

Back In Action on Garagetops.

Hello there. And here I begin again. I fell off for sometime. Between jewelry events, traveling and just life transitions,  I didn't find time for my blog(no excuse, I know). I have decided though, that although I have a grand love of fashion, I don't want that to be what my readers solely find when they visit my page. I am going to Germany(in November) for almost three months to begin my journey on moving overseas, so I am going to be including travel experiences and ideas to my blog, as well as Fashion and some lifestyle entries(if I can manage life bahaha), as well. On that note, i'll grace you with an outfit taken on the top of a friends parking garage in Scottsdale, Arizona. Totes glamorous(laugh-crying emoji) Cheers!






Side note here, folks. I now work at Buffalo Exchange in Arizona(which has been the bane of my bank account existence) but everything I'm wearing today, except my cuff bracelet, is from Buffalo Exchange, with my outfit totaling $60.00! You'll find my Vintage Coach Purse(from the 80's yowza), Ecoté Dress(originally from UrbanOutfitters), and these fabbb imitation Oxfords from Forever21. My incredible cuff bracelet was a Christmas gift from my mum two years ago(one of four gifts that have made me tear up, ever). It has the Paris Subway System Map on it...thanks Mom(she's my world). 

Well, on an ending note, later this week I will be posting photos of an Ireland trip I took with one of my best friends recently, please stay tuned and thanks for dropping by! Bisous xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by!

Cheers,
Delaney

);