Friday, January 16, 2015

TWENTYSIX.



As of January 8, THE KING'S birthday, I am 26. The time has come and passed, obviously..but I'm quite bad at this blog updating thang. Well shit. My incredibly short skirt is from Forever21, the boots are epic and from Report. The rest, minor details of course. My parents just moved permanently to Costa Rica, and I'm so very proud of them. Conquering a new culture and language, all alone! Pretty sure since I threw this skirt in the dryer, this won't be something I'll be bringing when I visit them(IN 39 DAYS!) because my Dad will wonder what the hell I was thinking. HA! 
Lately I've been focusing on the upcoming fashion show I will be show-casing my jewelry in, can't wait..but my oh my it's has taken quite a toll on my free time. What is life without the busy? All for the love of it. 


Thank you for dropping by. More soon. Bisous, and love to the French. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by!

Cheers,
Delaney

);