Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Stones & Marriage.

My best friend, Kristina, that used to be the photographer for this KOSTYABAR, finally got married to the love of her life this weekend. It was at an incredible venue in Gilbert, Arizona, with breathtaking architecture and a stunning setup that Kristina's family did themselves. Being one of the most supportive friends I've ever had, it was one of the more emotional weddings I've ever attended just because I hold her so dear and near to my heart. Congratulations Luby!

More in recent news! Guys, not only have I(we) been focusing and preparing for Kristina's future wedded bliss(meowww), but I've also had my focus on the RAW Artists PHOENIX showcase that will be happening this Thursday, EEP! I am prepared(kind of), just have to make a few more pieces and make sure my venue space will look flawwwwleesss.  If you want more deets(deats/deatz), check out Raw Artists, online!






Bisous, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by!

Cheers,
Delaney

);