Thursday, January 7, 2016

Frohes Neues Jahre!

Happy New Year, friends! I hope everyones holiday was spectacular. Potentially filled with some glasses of bubbly, and of course, friends and family! I was able to spend my holiday with a lovely young man, where we went to his friends' house and played a game of Activity(much like charades but it includes writing and drawing)...but it was auf Deutsch. Luckily, he was able to help me translate, but the girls prevailed, in the end! Fireworks at midnight were spectacular, literally everybody in the neighborhood had their own fireworks, so although it was foggy throughout the day, Freiburg(FreezeyCity) was illuminated with New Years Fireworks and the smell of them, too! Well tomorrow is my birthday, 27! I can't believe it. I shall be ending my final day of 26 in this post with a couple of beautiful photos as of recent...Cheers and here is to the future, xx.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by!

Cheers,
Delaney

);