Saturday, June 10, 2017

Vintage Silk Orange Dress





 Oh how I adore this dress- I found this silk dress at a vintage shop.

Vintage is a great way to live through history, who knows where this garment has been!
Maybe at a Presidential Inauguration in the 70's, at a woman's first day at her lifelong career or maybe this dress was worn at a very important party. Either way, I appreciate this garments hidden past and I'm happy that she has been added to my wardrobe.

Vintage items are an interesting way to allow the history of garments live on.
We can remove one item from the endless cycle of going to the dump and instead adopt a quality garment that was made with great care and attention in the past. Viva la Vintage!












Yours,


Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by!

Cheers,
Delaney

);