Thursday, May 11, 2017

San Diego, CA

As a passenger on my way to San Diego for a short trip, I've been provided with some time to do some research regarding ethical clothing production and sustainable initiatives. Some of the greatest and most influential individuals, brands and company heads joined today in Copenhagen to discuss the ongoing need for change in the way that clothing- the second biggest contributor of greenhouse gasses- is produced and of course, the conditions of which the creators withstand without an opportunity for better work/life conditions or equality. Its so so exciting to see this positive movement for our planet and the beautiful beings upon it and I can't wait to see more movement.



All items in my wardrobe today, and most days, are secondhand. With an exception of my Birkenstocks (of which are going on their 9 year marriage anniversary to my little hobbit feet) were purchased at my infamous love, Buffalo Exchange, over a year ago.
▪️Wearing my 'New York' Rachel Roy Faux Leather Jacket and a sassy ASOS wrap dress.
Thank you for the visit, keep a lookout for new updates! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by!

Cheers,
Delaney

);